- ABR, GRI, SRES
- License #:
- DRE# 01293722
Hi, my name is JoAnn Levine. My Husband, Bob and I are native Southern Californian’s and grew up in the Los Angeles Area. We have been residents of Ventura County for over 40 years and know the area extremely well. Very active with the Conejo-Simi-Moorpark Association of Realtors since 2006. I have served the Association as President for 2015, President-Elect for 2014 and Secretary/Treasurer for 2013. Very active in Women's Council of Realtor's since 2002 having served in many positions including State District Vice-President for 2008-2009, 2017 and State Governor for 2010 & 2012. Many years on the Board of Directors of the California Association of Realtors®
We are committed to giving superior service to help solve your housing needs. When I work for you, you can be assured that you are dealing with someone who is honest, trustworthy, ethical
and dedicated. If you are looking for someone to work hard for your referral to get them in
a new home, sell their existing home, or even if all they need is information please don't hesitate to call me.
When you hire me to help your clients, you don't just get a real estate agent, you get an active member of the local real estate association insuring that you have a very knowledgeable agent in policies, rules and real estate regulations.
I also have been one of the Mentor's in my office to help train the new agents that join and I have also been one of the Ignite Trainers.
I work with my husband Bob who has been licensed since 2008. He does all my marketing, does my websites and everything else in the background.
Having over 20 years of real estate experience in the area, you have my firm commitment that I will work hard with your client to fulfill all their real estate needs. My goal is to offer them the best service possible to help make their dreams come true.
I work in Ventura and Los Angeles Counties serving:
- Lake Sherwood
- Newbury Park
- Oak Park
- Port Hueneme
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
- Westlake Village
LOS ANGELES COUNTY
- Agoura Hills
- Bell Canyon
- Canoga Park
- Granada Hills
- Hidden Hills
- West Hills
- Woodland Hills
- Western portion of the San Fernando Valley
JoAnn's DESIGNATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Accredited Buyers Representative - (ABR)
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute - GRI
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist - (SRES)
- Performance Management Network - (PMN)
- Certified HAFA Specialist - (HFA)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification - (SRES)
- Probate experience
- 6 X BOLD Graduate
- Ignite Instructor
- 2017 Women's Council of Realtors CA Past State District Vice-President
- 2015 Past President - Conejo-Simi-Moorpark Association of Realtors®
- 2014 President-Elect Conejo-Simi-Moorpark Assoc. of Realtors
- 2013 Secretary/Treasurer Conejo-Simi-Moorpark Assoc. of Realtors
- 2012-2016 California Association of Realtors - Board of Directors
- 2011-2016 Conejo-Simi-Moorpark Assoc. of Realtors - Board of Directors
All Agents are NOT equal!
Designations mean your agent has invested their time and money to attend courses, take and pass difficult exams, and achieve specified levels of professional achievement in order to earn each Designation.
This translates into a profesional with
advanced degrees to assist you in protecting
YOUR biggest asset!
ABR - Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- GRI - Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- PMN - Performance Management Network
- SFR - Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- CHS - Certified HAFA Specialist
- IMSD - Internet Marketing Specialist Designation
- Short Sale Mastery Certified
Author: JoAnn Levine